Fire can be very devastating and damaging to your home and belongings. Soot, a dark black powdery or flaky material made mostly of amorphous carbon resulting from the fire can cause even more damage to your furniture and other households. After the fire extinction, your property will likely suffer from the smoke, soot, and water used to fight the fire; hence causing severe aftermath fire and water damage. PCRRG being a 24- hours emergency service provider in Baltimore Md, has a team of certified professionals who have expertise in fire and water damage restoration MD and cleanup . Our strategic steps will restore your house in pre-fire condition by removing the pervasive smoke odor and cleaning deeply, the soot from upholstery and carpets.
Our Services in Maryland Baltimore
1. Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment Services near me Md
Our team of professionals will carefully examine the extent of the fire and will plan the actions accordingly.
2. Board-Up and Roof-Tarp Services near me in Baltimore Md
Our experts will take care of your roofs, walls, and windows in a professional way by boarding up missing windows and walls and will place tarps on damaged roofs in an efficient way.
3. Water Removal and Drying Services Maryland
We will provide water removal and drying services by using dehumidifiers and air movers to remove the water from the fire extinction and will complete the drying process.
4. Removal of Smoke and Soot Services in Baltimore Maryland
Our certificate team of professionals with the latest equipment and techniques will remove smoke and soot from ceilings, walls, and all the surfaces.
5. Cleaning and Sanitizing Services in Baltimore
We will deeply clean all your restored items and structures by using a variety of techniques. Our expert team will then sanitize the surfaces which will remove the smoke odor using industrial air scrubbers and fogging equipment.
6. Restoration Services near me Maryland Baltimore
Restoration services include minor repairs, replacement of drywalls and paintings, installation of new carpets, and reconstruction of damaged areas.
The kitchen is the place which catches fire more often. You need to act fast to keep the fire under control right after the fire happens. Easy said than done but you must avoid panicking about the situation instead take the following measures from our experts to keep the fire damage as less as possible.
1. If you’ve got a fire in the oven or microwave, don’t try to open the door. The lack of oxygen will suffocate the flames.
2. If a fire breaks out in a cooking pan, then clap on the lid with an oven mitt. After then remove the pan from the burner and turn off the stove. A lack of oxygen will stop the flames in a pot.
3. Never put out grease fires with water! Grease repels water, which can spread the fire by splattering it. Instead, cover the pan with a lid and turn off the burner if the fire is small.
4. Don’t swat a fire with an apron, towel, or any other clothing, it will fan the flames and spread the fire.
Take these measures until our team arrives at your place, and believe on our services we are professionals in fire damage restoration services in Baltimore Maryland.