Where it is moist, there is mold damage and where there is mold damage, there are health issues. After flood cleanup, moisture can happen in a flooded basement. You can contact PCRRG professional services for mold removal in the basement.
Read the following instructions from our experts to prevent mold damage Md.
1. Control moisture by keeping humidity level 60%.
2. Right after the water cleanup, dry your basement or other areas quickly.
3. Inspect for the leakage areas in your house.
4. Keep windows, cabinets, closets open for fresh air more often.
5. Monitor the ventilation of your basement to prevent mold damage.
PCRRG provides professional mold remediation near me, mold damage in Baltimore, and mold removal services Maryland with the latest equipment and certified professionals.